Zion Primitive Methodist chapel in Wolverhampton was in Lord Street, on the corner of Lord Street and Brickkiln Street.
The 1886 Primitive Methodist magazine records the addition of a new schoolroom to the Lord Street chapel.
Ordnance Survey maps from 1886 and 1902 confirm that the schoolroom has been built in Lord Street, behind the original chapel. On the 1947 map the chapel is labelled as Sunday school. The buildings have disappeared by the 1975-1989 maps.
Street View from 2009 shows housing on the site.
Primitive Methodist magazine April 1886 page 251