Holton Primitive Methodist chapel
In the Primitive Methodist magazine of 1837, W Pentney tells us about the opening of six Primitive Methodist chapels and one re-opening in the year following September 1835 in the Wangford circuit.
Holton Primitive Methodist chapel was opened on 2nd October 1835. Mr Pentney, Rev J Dennant (Independent minister), Mr J Smith were the opening preachers.
The new chapel measured 18′(w) x 24′(l)
Primitive Methodist magazine 1837 page 109