Lowestoft St Peters Street Primitive Methodist chapel
St Peter's Street Lowestoft NR32 1QE
Lowestoft Primitive Methodist chapel was built in 1876 in St Peters Street. It served until 1964 when it amalgamated with the former Wesleyan chapel in the High Street.
At the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1988 and on Google Street View in 2012 it is in use by the Elim Pentecostal church. Street View in 2018 shows it disused.