Wenhaston Heath Primitive Methodist
Blackheath Wenhaston HALESWORTH IP19 9EU
Wenhaston Heath Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1868 on the Black Heath south of the village.
By the time of Keith Guyler’s photograph in 1986 it had been converted into a cottage – the Old Chapel. Although its location is clearly marked on the one inch Ordnance Survey map of 1946, Google Street View does not reach it and it appears the roads are not made up.