The 1883 Primitive Methodist magazine contains a note of the opening of a “comfortable little school chapel” to seat 100 people at Addlestone. in the Colnbrook Station.
Less than two years previously “it was thought that this place would have to be abandoned” but things improved markedly.
Where was this chapel and what happened to it? It’s not obvious on the 1896 Ordnance Survey map.
Primitive Methodist magazine 1883 page 61