In August 1889 the foundation stones for a new chapel were laid in the village of Camberley. Camberley had been missioned from Guildford and as the society became established it needed a permanent home.
One month later, the magazine reported the opening of what was an iron chapel in the village
Nine years later, the magazine contains a note saying that the tin chapel had been replaced by “a more commodious place of worship”
Primitive Methodist magazine October 1889 page 635
Primitive Methodist magazine November 1889 page 700
Primitive Methodist magazine September 1898 page 715