The March 1879 Primitive Methodist magazine contains a note of the opening of a new Primitive Methodist chapel in the “pretty little town ” of Farnham, “situated in the midst of hop plantations”.
There were twenty members and a very good Sunday school. The chapel cost £850.
The 1916 Ordnance Survey map shows a Primitive Methodist chapel at the junction of Union Road and Long Bridge, approximately where Victoria Road is
Primitive Methodist magazine 1879 page 187