Brighton Queens Park Road Primitive Methodist chapel
Queens Park Road BRIGHTON BN2 0GL
Queen’s Park Road Methodist chapel was built for the Primitive Methodists in 1891 to a design by W S Parnacott. The building was made redundant in 1987 and subsequently became a nursery.
On Google Street View it looks much more impressive than on Keith Guyler’s photograph. In May 2014 it is shown surrounded by scaffolding.