Horsham East Street Primitive Methodist chapel
East Street HORSHAM RH12 1HR
This large Renaissance Revival brick and stone chapel on East Street was built by the Primitive Methodists 1891. It closed in 1932, and in 1957 Pentecostal worshippers moved in and renamed it Fellowship Hall. This continued into the 1980s. On Google Street View in June 2014 it is shown as the Christian Life Centre.