Hove Goldstone Villas Primitive Methodist chapel
Goldstone Villas HOVE BN3 3RQ
Hove Goldstone Villas Primitive Methodist chapel was opened in 1878 and closed soon after Methodist union in 1934. The organ was taken to London Road Methodist Church.
The building became the Cliftonville Hall of the Independent Order of Oddfellows. It was later converted into commercial use as Europa House.