Steve Wild has provided this postcard labelled Cheadle Primitive Methodist chapel. We are pretty sure it is Cheadle in Cheshire and not Cheadle in Staffordshire but would like to confirm that it is Cheadle chapel, rather than those with similar names such as Cheadle Heath or Cheadle Hulme.
Cheadle Primitive Methodist chapel was located in Old Road, north of Stockport Road.. It was opened in 1882 and closed in 1972. The area has been comprehensively developed since then.