In the Primitive Methodist magazine of 1834, William Hardwick tells us of the opening of a brand new chapel in the Wisbech circuit. Unfortunately he doesn’t tell us where the chapel was.
It opened on October 11th 1833 and measured 15′ wide by 22′ long. Opening preachers were Mr & Mrs Taylor and William Hardwick.
Primitive Methodist magazine 1834 page 398