Buttington (Cefn) Primitive Methodist Chapel Montgomeryshire
This chapel was erected in 1881 and opened in 1882
Buttington PM Chapel is situated in the area called Cefn just off the A458 Shrewsbury to Welshpool road. It was built of red brick with a slate roof in the simple Gothic style.
In 2015 the chapel is still open for weekly worship and well maintained.
Photos taken March 2015