The 1877 Primitive Methodist magazine contains a note of the opening of a new Primitive Methodist chapel at Ifton Heath in the Rhosymedre station. We are told nothing more.
The 1901 Ordnance Survey map shows a Primitive Methodist chapel on the south side of Ellesmere Road, just to the west of Cottage Lane. There is modern house on the site in 2009.
Further west is the former Wesleyan chapel, still in use as a Methodist church in 2009.
Primitive Methodist magazine 1877 page 569