Llanroner Primitive Methodist chapel in the Cwm circuit was opened on 19th November 1866. Speakers included Messrs G Jones, T Powell, John Gwillim, J Beavan, Rev R Bowen, W Evans (of Cwm) and W Evans (Stafford).
The new chapel accommodated 110 and cost £157. John Price gave the stone for the building and the land to build it on. Neighbourhood farmers gave timber and lime, and sent their teams to cart the materials.
The foundation stone was laid on 22nd May 1866 by Miss R Williams, Miss Beavan, Charles Price and Biblick Jones.. After the ceremony there was tea for 130 and a public meeting at Mr Howard’s Old House. Speakers included Revs Bowen, Gwillim and Evans, Mrs Gwillim, G Jones, T Powell and John Gwillim
Where was this chapel and what happened to it?
Primitive Methodist magazine 1867 page 117