The 1897 Primitive Methodist magazine reports that at Six Bells in the Abertillery circuit, a new chapel and schoolroom had been built. We are told nothing more.
Coflein locates the chapel, on the west side of High Street, at the junction with Hafod Fan. It is a car park in 2021 We are told that Six Bells Methodist Chapel was built in 1896 and demolished during the late twentieth century.
Primitive Methodist magazine 1897 page 154-155