The Aston Road Chapel (date of build and exact location unknown) was registered for public worship by the Methodist new Connexion in 1839 but was being used by Primitive Methodists at the time of the 1851 religious census. This records sittings for 90 people, with 28 attenders at the morning service and 73 in the evening. The Steward was John Smith and they ran a Sunday School with up to 79 attenders.
This may be the chapel mentioned in Aston in trade directories from 1908 to 1924, but the building seems to have disappeared since then.
1851 religious census for Warwickshire, HO 129.3220.127.116.11;
Warwickshire trade directories;
www.midland-ancestors.uk (accessed Feb. 2018).