Clifford Chambers Primitive Methodist Chapel
Orchard Place, Clifford Chambers CV37 8HZ
Clifford Chambers Primitive Methodist Chapel was erected in 1912 to seat 70. It was used as a Methodist Church after the 1932 re-union but closed in 1951. Trustee’s papers (meetings, committees & accounts) survive from 1910-1951. The building appears on the Warwickshire Ordnance Survey map of 1955 as a Methodist Church, and is now in use as a house called ‘Kirkland’ in Orchard Place.
This village was in Gloucestershire until 1931.
Shakespeare Centre Library and Archive, DR 147/2/31-2;
Kelly & Co., Post Office Directory of Gloucestershire, (London, 1914-1931).