Thanks to Anne Langley for the following information:
Long Compton The 1851 religious census lists a Primitive Methodist Meeting Place, with sittings for 50 people: 79 attended the evening service but there was no Sunday school; The form was signed by preacher Charles Waters and agricultural labourer Thomas Ratliff.
A delightful chapel was built of local stone with a slate roof in 1881 in Broad street. It belonged to the Banbury circuit but ceased being used for worship in 1930; after that it became an antique shop and is now a private house. It appears in trade directories from 1884-1932 and on 1st and 2nd edition OS maps.
religious census HO 220.127.116.11.20;
Warwickshire trade directories;
HER Warwickshire 2372.