Brough Sowerby Primitive Methodist Church Westmorland
A chapel was built here in 1897
An iron chapel was the first to be built here in 1897. It remained in use until 1972 when it was replaced by a new build.
In 2016 worship continues here,
Photos taken October 2016
OS Map Ref:91:NY794127
Does anyone have a photo of the iron chapel?