Newbiggin-on-Lune Primitive Methodist Chapel Westmorland
The first chapel here was built in 1837
Newbiggin-on-Lune is in the Eden District of Cumbria, once Westmorland. The small stone built chapel is in the main street of this tiny village.It probably closed before 1940 as lower down the street is the replacement chapel built in 1939.The original building has been used as a place of storage.
Photos taken October 2016
OS Map Ref:91:NY705052. (The 1837 Chapel)