Braydon Primitive Methodist chapel was a corrugated iron building on Queen Street, the road where most settlement is in Braydon, running east to west through the south of the parish.
Wiltshire Community History website tells us that the Methodist chapel was built in the 1880s and is constructed out of green corrugated iron. It probably opened in 1889. The site for the chapel was given by Mr Iles, of Moonsleaze Farm and it cost £109. It is still used for worship in 2020.
NB Google maps has an incorrect location to the east of the actual chapel
Wiltshire Community History website at https://history.wiltshire.gov.uk/community/getchurch.php?id=1262 accessed 08/08/2020