In Bushton a house belonging to a Primitive Methodist was converted to a chapel in 1856-7. A new chapel was built at the north end of Bushton, it was enlarged twenty years later and was part of the Brinkworth Methodist circuit. The chapel was sold in 1983 for £7418.90.
In 2011 it is in residential use.
Wiltshire Community History website accessed 08/08/2020 at https://history.wiltshire.gov.uk/community/getchurch.php?id=1505