Garsdon; Jubilee Primitive Methodist chapel
Garsdon, Malmesbury Wiltshire SN16 9NW
In 1827 a house owned and occupied by Thomas Stoneham was certified for Methodist meetings and in 1860 the Primitive Methodists built the Jubilee Chapel at Garsdon Heath. It accommodated 50 people.
Google Street View shows it still in use in 2009 but it was later converted into a house.