The 1879 Primitive Methodist magazine contains a note of the opening of a “neat little” Primitive Methodist chapel at Pewsey in the Marlborough station. It is only a “small building, but suitable for the people . ….. and sufficiently commodious”,
The 1887 Ordnance Survey map shows a Primitive Methodist chapel at Kings Corner, Easterton. By the 1900 map it is lbelled Mission Room and that building exists today, with a stone tablet saying “Mission Room”.
Primitive Methodist magazine 1879 page 315