Wroughton; Wroughton Road Primitive Methodist chapel
Wroughton Road chapel was the smaller of two Primitive Methodist chapels in Wroughton. It was located between Wroughton village and Swindon.
The souvenir Official Handbook of the Brinkworth and Swindon Centenary District Synod held in 1910 records that:
“Wroughton Road Church was erected in 1891 and in a later year enlarged to meet the requirements of the neighbourhood.
Number of sittings: 150
Number of members: 16
Total cost: £352
Present debt: £90″