Malvern; Newtown Road Primitive Methodist Chapel
Built in 1875, of red brick, the Chapel could seat about 180 people.
Now closed, in 2013 it is in use as a pet supplies shop.
A photo of the original chapel, about 1900, can be seen in the window of Cox’s outfitters next door. A member of the Cox family was a preacher at the Chapel, and is pictured in the doorway.
The original porch and front windows of the Chapel are no longer there, but their outline can still be seen.