Rochford Primitive Methodist Chapel (demolished)
Lay on North East side of B4204, Upper Rochford, Worcestershire
Location GR – SO 63349 67586
There is no opening date as yet. There is conflicting closure information below. Probably lay in Ludlow Circuit.
A History of the County of Worcester: volume 4 , J.W. Willis-Bund (editors), published 1924 states :- Upper Rochford is near the middle of the parish, on the road from Worcester to Tenbury. It contains Rochford House, a Primitive Methodist chapel, the school, and some 18th-century brick cottages. About a quarter of a mile south of Rochford House, on the southern boundary of the parish, is a moat.
On the 1884-5 OS Worcestershire 1:2,500 map the building is marked as Methodist Chapel (Primitive)
On the 1903-4 OS Worcestershire 1:2,500 map the building is marked as Methodist Chapel (Primitive) Disused.