In 1891 the Primitive Methodist society at Wollaston in the Brierley Hill station laid the memorial stones for a Sunday school. This was planned to be the first stage which would later grow to include a chapel and class rooms. They had secured a site with sufficient room for this growth.
The 1903 Ordnance Survey map shows s Primitive Methodist chapel on Cobden Street at the junction with Bright Street. The map shows the footprint of two buildings, so presumably the plan was carried out. The 1938 map shows a building with a larger footprint on the site and this is the current Methodist church shown on Street View
Primitive Methodist magazine October 1891 page 635