The 1877 Primitive Methodist magazine contains a note of the opening of a new Primitive Methodist chapel at Boosbeck in the Guisborough station.
The 1894 and 1929 Ordnance Survey maps show a Primitive Methodist chapel on High Street opposite the end of Oldham Street – almost directly opposite the Wesleyan chapel. Both chapels still exist on Street View in 2009 and 2011. The Prim chapel retains its inscription and looks in good order.
Thanks to Pat Donnor for photographs of Boosbeck chapel, and the information that the chapel is recorded in the 1940s Methodist Statistical Returns and it must
have closed by at least 1962 when the Wesleyan Chapel (which was the
only Methodist Church in the village at the time) closed.
Primitive Methodist magazine 1877 page 699