Bradford Rehoboth Primitive Methodist chapel
Bowling Old Lane Bradford BD5 7ER
Bradford Rehoboth Primitive Methodist chapel in Bowling Old Lane was opened in 1878 and served until 1963. It was one of the chapels used during the Primitive Methodist Conference held in Bradford in 1911.
The 1878 Primitive Methodist magazine records the laying of the foundation stones for a new Primitive Methodist chapel at Bowling Old Lane in the Bradford Second Station.
Thanks to Elaine for clarifying where it was located.
1999 Terry J G The Causes and effects of the divisions within Methodism 1796 – 1853 PhD thesis, University of Huddersfield accessed online January 27th 2016 at http://eprints.hud.ac.uk/4607/1/300547.pdf: sets out the story of the development of Primitive Methodism in Bradford and District
Primitive Methodist magazine 1878 page 125