Burton Fleming Primitive Methodist chapel
Front Street, Burton Fleming, DRIFFIELD, YO25 3PR
The first Central Primitive Methodist chapel in Burton Fleming was opened in 1838. It was replaced by a second chapel in 1901. This chapel was closed in the 1970s and became a house in 1987. Its predecessor is recorded by Keith Guyler as a store in 1937.
Burton Fleming is called North Burton on the picture of Bridlington Circuit chapels in 1910.