Bradford Manningham Primitive Methodist chapel
Heaton Road BRADFORD BD8 8QX
Manningham Primitive Methodist chapel in Heaton Road, Bradford, was one of the chapels used during the Primitive Methodist Conference when it was held in Bradford in 1911.
In Manningham, Salem Primitive Methodist chapel in Daisy Hill which held 236 people was erected in 1835 and a school-chapel in 1877. Heaton Road Chapel was erected in 1879. It closed in 1959.
On Google Street View in 2015 it is in use as a carpet warehouse.
1999 Terry J G The Causes and effects of the divisions within Methodism 1796 – 1853 PhD thesis, University of Huddersfield accessed online January 27th 2016 at http://eprints.hud.ac.uk/4607/1/300547.pdf: sets out the story of the development of Primitive Methodism in Bradford and District