added CH 2020
Carlisle Terrace chapel opened in 1875 with a schoolroom added in 1891. The buildings were demolished in 1962.
When the new schoolroom was opened in 1891 the old schoolroom became classrooms.
Carlisle Terrace was one of three Primitive Methodist chapels in Goole, with Dunhill Road Mission added around 1900. The first chapel was built in North Street in 1835 and remained in use until the end of the 19th century. The second was The Beulah Chapel, Old Goole, which was built 1865 and demolished in the early 1990s. Carlisle Terrace was the third. The remaining Primitive Methodist building in Goole is the former Dunhill Road Mission.
Goole Civic Society (2012) A local list of heritage assets for the town of Goole: A proposal accessed online 06/04/2020 at https://www.goolecivicsociety.org.uk/assets/documents/local-list-2
Primitive Methodist magazine 1890 November page 699