Greetland Lindwell Primitive Methodist chapel
In the September 1858 Primitive Methodist magazine we are told that Greetland Primitive Methodist chapel was not big enough for the number in the Sunday school so they moved a wall several feet back.
This was possibly the Lindwell chapel on The Carriage Drive. On Google StreetView in June 2015 it is still recognisable as a chapel but in the process of conversion.
Thanks to Michael Guy for providing the photograph.
Primitive Methodist magazine September 1858 page 562