Halsham Primitive Methodist Chapel, Yorkshire
Halsham is situated about four and a half miles north-west of Patrington.
East Riding of Yorkshire Archives, Beverley has the following information about this chapel.
Ref. MRW/8/1-10: Halsham Primitive Methodist Chapel, built 1873, Sunday Schoolroom added in 1909. Building sold in 1995. Documents to include the Application to build the PM Chapel, Halsham, 19th July 1873. Teacher’s Meetings Book, 1874-1910.
See also further information on this page - http://d35wuyehavsdko.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/cms/e/E_Riding_PM_chapels_date_recorded1.pdf
Genuki has the following information from Bulmer’s History and Directory of East Yorkshire (1892):-
“It is a brick building, erected in 1873, on a site given by Mr. Dalton, of Hull. It will seat 80 or 90.”