Harrogate Dragon Parade Primitive Methodist Church
The church was built in 1900 at a cost of £8467. It consists of church, school, lecture hall, vestries and caretaker’s house. See also an article about Harrogate published in the Christian Messenger 1913 which identifies many of the people involved in the erection of this church. There is also an article about the choir published in the Primitive Methodist Magazine 1909
The church was closed in 1967.
Records of this church can be found in North Yorkshire County Record Office; Ref R/M/HRG 2/3