High Hoyland Primitive Methodist Chapel High Hoyland, Yorkshire (West Riding)
This Primitive Methodist Chapel was situated on the outskirts of High Hoyland village on High Hoyland Lane. The opening date is 1890. There was seating for 110 persons in the 1940s reducing to 80 by the 1970s. There appears to have been no Sunday School accommodation. It is unknown when the Chapel was last used for worship, but by 2018 the chapel building had been very tastefully converted into a dwelling.
Photos taken November 2018.
OS Map Ref: 110:SE271098