Hull Hessle Road Primitive Methodist Chapel
When it was built in 1881, this was the most expensive Primitive Methodist Chapel in Hull. Standing at the junction of Madeley Street and Hessle Road, it was designed by William Freeman in white brick with stone dressings and cost £8,200. It closed in 1933. It was renamed City Temple by Elim Pentecostal Church, who worshipped here from 1934-1984.