Keighley Oakworth Road Primitive Methodist Chapel
West Yorkshire Archives Services, Bradford branch has the following information:
Ref. 18D82/1/6: Registration of a Room, James St., Oakworth Rd., Keighley, for a place of worship for the Primitive Methodists c.1912, etc
The Vale and Dale website has the following information about this chapel, including pictures.
“James Ickringill gave the Mission Hall to the Primitive Methodists in 1911. The building became the Church of the Nazarene in 1962. Church of the Nazarene purchased ‘The Mission’ from the Methodists for the sum of £2,000.”