Leeds Harehills Primitive Methodist chapel
57 Harehills Ave, Leeds LS8 4EU
Leeds Harehills Primitive Methodist on Harehills Avenue was opened in 1903.
In 1962 it became the Greek Orthodox Church of the Three Hierarchs and changed from plain to highly decorative internal furnishings. It is clearly shown on Google Street View in April 2015.
Colin Dews notes:
The architect was W. Hugill Dinsley of Chorley; closure came in 1967 (not 1962).