Little Driffield Primitive Methodist Chapel
Little Driffield Primitive Methodist Chapel was built in 1878 (Colin Dews tells us that the architect was W Petch) but was derelict by 1989. The remains of the wall in Keith Guyler’s Photo 1 is possibly the right hand boundary wall of Little Driffield Chapel (arrowed) in Photo 2. The double garage in Photo 3 & 4 was where the chapel once stood. Photo 5 is a copy of the ‘Consent to the Erection of a Building.’ The Chapel Society would have needed the consent to erect the wooden lean-to shed on the left of the chapel in Photo 2.
OS Map Ref:99:TA008580