Low Moor Primitive Methodist chapel
School Street, North Bierley
There is an account by Joshua Hall of the enlargement in 1861 of Low Moor Primitive Methodist chapel in the Bradford circuit. The chapel was enlarged at cost of £114 of which £109 had been raised. The resulting building seated 100 with a schoolroom for 170.
The South Bradford Local History Alliance website adds some information and a later picture – see here
Primitive Methodist magazine December 1861 pages 744-745