North Ferriby Primitive Methodist Chapel

opened 1878

North Ferriby Primitive Methodist Chapel | postcard belonging to Steven Wild
postcard belonging to Steven Wild
North Ferriby Primitive Methodist Chapel | Geoff Preston, 2013
Geoff Preston, 2013
North Ferriby Primitive Methodist Chapel | Geoff Preston
Geoff Preston
North Ferriby Primitive Methodist Chapel | Geoff Preston
Geoff Preston
1878 North Ferriby Primitive Methodist Chapel as it was in 1999.  The chapel was formerly known as Ferriby | Keith Guyler 1999
1878 North Ferriby Primitive Methodist Chapel as it was in 1999. The chapel was formerly known as Ferriby
Keith Guyler 1999

This Primitive Methodist Chapel in the High Street, replaced an earlier chapel in Narrow Lane.

The Chapel was built in 1878 at a cost of £1000, and the Schoolroom at the rear was added in 1883.

It was extended in 1974, and has undergone extensive refurbishment. It continues to be used for worship.

Reference

See: Kay Laister, Methodism in North Ferriby 1828-2003.

Primitive Methodist magazine 1883 page 571

Comments about this page

  • Hull History Centre (Hull City Archives):

    Ref. C DCT/624-5: North Ferriby PM Chapel records, 1865-1930s. 1876-1921.

    By Raymond E.O.Ella (03/07/2018)

Add a comment about this page

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *