Patrington Haven Primitive Methodist Chapel, Yorkshire
Patrington Haven is a hamlet in the township and parish of Patrington; 1 mile SSW. of Patrington.
East Riding of Yorkshire Archives, Beverley, has the following information about this chapel
Ref. MRW/19/1-21: Patrington Haven Primitive Methodist Chapel, built 1852, replaced with new Chapel in 1905. Sold in 1999. Records for this Chapel in cited reference, including war memorial outside near door and other pictures of exterior and interior of Chapel.
Ref. MRW: Records of the Withernsea (Patrington) Methodist Circuit, to include Patrington Haven Primitive Methodist Chapel, 1859-1932, 1933-1999.
Ref. QD3/4: Registration of the Primitive Methodist Church/Chapel at Patrington Haven, 6th April 1852
Follow the link to Genuki to view a picture of the chapel.
See also further information on this page - http://d35wuyehavsdko.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/cms/e/E_Riding_PM_chapels_date_recorded1.pdf