Stourton Primitive Methodist Chapel, Mayflower Street, Yorkshire
The 1940 Statistical return shows the chapel in the Leeds (Joseph Street) Circuit. The chapel was brick built and seated 150 on pews. There were no ancillary rooms or hall.
West Yorkshire Archives Services, Leeds branch (former Sheepscar branch library) has the following information about this chapel:
Ref. WYL880 (LC02155): Stourton Primitive Methodist Chapel, Mayflower Street Records, various from c.1911-1932, 1933-1971.