Sedbusk Primitive Methodist Chapel North Yorkshire
This chapel was built in 1875
Sedbusk is a small village on the northern side of Wensleydale. It lies about one and a half miles above the town of Hawes.There is much evidence of the quarrying once carried on here in that there are flagstone paths and roofs. The chapel has been converted into a dwelling. It sits directly behind Chapel Cottage. Nothing is known about the chapel. It does not appear in the statistical records of 1940 or 1972.
Photos taken November 2016
OS Map Ref:98:SD883911