The 1899 Christian Messenger tells us:
“The Kent Road ‘Adams Memorial Hall’ is the most suitable place for church and school purposes we have ever seen. It is in the same neighbourhood as Ann’s Road, Heeley chapel, and only about half-a-mile from it. This handsome structure, which, as well as handsome is ‘beautiful for situation,’ stands at the highest point of Kent Road. It was built in 1895 and seats 300 persons. The original cost was £1,730, and is the free gift of Mr. H. Adams.
It is in the midst of a population of 10,000 people. We have 32 members, 200 Sunday school scholars, 15 teachers, a Band of Hope, and a prosperous Christian Endeavour Society. “
On Street View in 2008 and later, the hall still exists in use as a Play group
Christian Messenger 1899/371