Sheffield, South Street, Walkley, Ebenezer Primitive Methodist Chapel, Yorkshire
Ebenezer Primitive Methodist Chapel was built in 1890. In 1940 the chapel seated 650 persons in pews. There was a school room and seven other rooms. These were spread between the chapel itself, the school premises built in 1904 and the Institute which was probably built later still. The chapel has recently been converted into “Fine Crafted Apartments” but the rest of the premises remain in use as a Methodist place of worship.
Methodist Church Buildings: Statistical returns including seating accommodation as at July 1st 1940, No 999
Site visit 14.2.2020