Anns Road Primitive Methodist chapel was in Heeley. It was opened in 1897 on the initiative of the Heeley Primitive Methodist society at Sheaf Street, now the bottom of Gleadless Road. In 1901 it was one of the chapels used when the Primitive Methodist Conference visited Sheffield. As a brand new building it must have impressed the delegates.
It became later St Andrew’s Methodist church. In 2016 it is used as Sheffield Chinese Christian Church. It is substantially unchanged from the outside but is in need of a little attention. It appears isolated as much of the steep, hilly area around it, formerly terraced housing, has been demolished.
OS grid reference SK3540685097